Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August Break Day 07 - Skyline

I am some what late on this, its getting late and I have to be up early, which I'm terrible at. lol
Since I'm late I checked out the skylines others people in the August Break posted on the Flickr Group. Wow I'm just blown away! Amazing pictures! I encourage you to check it out. I'm also meeting some awesome people because of August Break, and I'm falling for flickr.com. lol So many amazing pictures and inspiration. I defiantly recommend trying it out.

I have a plethora of sky line pictures. I think everyone should try to capture one. Its a good reminder of how big life is.

This is the skyline comes from sitting on my dad's boat, and that is a crazy big cloud!

Skyline from Port Hope, MI <3 Lake Huron holds a permanent spot in my heart.

Detroit skyline, as seen from Belle Isle. I really really recommend you visit Belle isle, so much that I will being writing a post about it soon. lol

Walking to what felt like the skyline, in Port Sanilac, MI :D

This skyline fills me with joy because it means I am very close to my best friends home. <3

<3,
Mer


Join in one the fun here!
The August Break 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D