Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Break Day 09 - Taste & 10 - Red

Im late on day 09, but there are no rules to this challenge... :)
I had a hard time finding something to represent my taste. than A late night snack attack hit and I found it...
This is perfect because it shows how I have odd taste buds. lol. I made a pb&j for me and my boyfriend and my roommates shared their sushi. BAM perfect midnight meal! I'm easy to please. :D

....

Red just happened to be the thread I needed for my project today. :) 


Inspire me with your version of taste in the comments below!

...

Join in! 
The August Break 2013

1 comment:

  1. I've been eating frozen blue berries like nobodies' business. I just take the fresh container, put it in the freezer, and grab out handfuls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! :D