Monday, August 26, 2013

Keeping Wonder Alive #2

+We have a new family member, which means another model for me to practice my photography on. Expect to see much more of this little guys.
This is Rufus, hes 6 weeks old and is a silver black pure lab.

+Second happiness is Sinister Haunted House is built!! and now the fun part, decorating!! Not many other haunted houses can say their actors build from the ground up and decorate their own haunt. We are really dedicated. :D My room is almost done and Im so happy opening day is almost here! 
+Also this has given me the the excuse to reconstruct some thrift store clothing and buy wool for new dreads! 

Rules and buttons for my Keeping Wonder Alive Challenge can be found at the bottom of *This Post*
 photo keepingwonderalivebutton2_zps63612904.jpg

How was your Monday? Did you find any wonder over the weekend?


<3,
Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D