Monday, December 16, 2013

Things I Love - Top 6 Blogs

These are 6 blogs I read as soon as I see a new post! I want to share them with you so maybe they can help you like they have helped and inspired me.

The Freedom Experiment
http://www.thefreedomexperiment.com/ This one started it all for me, Marthe is a life couch and motivational writer. She inspires me deeply with every post and they always seem to come at the right time. Love her and I haven't met her yet, but I will soon, I won free coaching with her! 
Favorite saving me post right now: How to prevent the Winter Blues and Be your Own Light
But this post 55 gentle ways to take care of yourself when you’re busy busy busy and this one 59 Awesome FREE things to do to Feel Amazingly Alive should easily make you fall in love with her like I did and follow her blog. :)
Such a beautiful soul! Glad I found her.

The Glowing Balance
http://glowingbalance.com/about/  Merja has taught me so much about living more naturally beautiful and balanced life. She has many post about creativity, soul searching, healthy clean eating, art and is packed full of beautiful pictures. I highly suggest you check her out!
and since I'm a natural hair guru in training, this post; Love your hair - why you should correct your inner eco system and switch to chemical free products?inspired me to re think my hair care! 

The Girl Who Knows
http://www.thegirlwhoknows.com/ Stephanie is inspiring muti-talented entrepreneur who teaches you to just go for your happiness! Shes just as inspiring as the other two ladies but in her own way. 
My favorite post from her are the Miacellany For Your Weekend
This post was very inspiring too: Searching for purpose. Searching for meaning.

Herbs and Oils World
http://www.herbsandoilsworld.com/ has taught me most of my D.I.Y., natural, organic, and healthy recipes. Every week they send you a list of at least five links to better health! I highly suggest subscribing to this because there so many wonderful ideas and ways to switch to a more healthy life style!
Some good links: 
A little of everything to get inspired!

BunniPhish Crafts
http://hunnibunnife.blogspot.com/ and lastly my favorite blog, which is more of a podcast, my best friend Hunni Bunni. She has taught me almost as much as my mother. Honestly shes what keeps my world going round. :D She is almost always willing to share and teach what she knows with almost anyone. Which consists of how to make amazing knitted socks and raise cool kids. There are some recipes and book reviews too! If you use Ravelry.com you should defiantly be checking her out. :) And if you love yarn and wool as much as I do, you will love her podcast.

Pretty please check out all these blogs, they have all truely healed, taught, and saved me in some way. Enjoy. :)
What are your favorite blogs? 

<3,
Mer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D